[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Jun 30 12:45:53 CDT 2006

Thus spake Steve Hatle:
> On 6/30/06 12:05 PM, "Mike Hebel" <nimitz at nimitzbrood.com> wrote:
>
>> My one friend has threatened to call
>> the people from "Clean Sweep" on TLC.
>>
>> I have of course threatened his nuts...
>
> My worst "Clean Sweep" moment was when on one show they had video of the
> worker bees putting an Apple Network Server 700 in the "sell" pile.
>
> What was worse was at the end of the garage sale when they were counting
> up
> the money it was still there, which means it went to "charity" or the
> dump.

Gaaagh!  I remember that episode! :-(

> My wife was puzzled but amused at my reaction...

How long have you been married again?  Did she know you were a geek
before? ;-)

My worst thing from that show is the one guy that is dead set on getting
rid of books.  It's the only way I can explain it.  He can't comprehend of
someone that can read a regular paperback in a few hours thus he's saying
"How many books can you read really?"  Grrr...I can read quite a few in
the time it takes you to die walled up in a room with nothing but copies
of "Organizing for Dummies".

Mike
----
"It sticks to your mouth like library paste, has a stronger kick than
toxic waste, there's nothing that you'll ever taste like 307 Ale!" - Tom
Smith - 307 Ale