[rescue] imaging old Mac double density floppy disks

kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Jun 19 14:52:10 CDT 2006

I've got plenty of old Macs, just gotta get enough pieces
together to make one workable.  Will OSX (whatever is current)
read Diskcopy images made from a System 7 era version of Diskcopy?

I would assume that i could install linux on one of my old 680x0
Macs and use "dd" from there.  Of course, i'd still have to have
the linux Mac available to put the images back onto floppy....

Anybody know what a catweasel goes for new?

Thanks for the info,