[rescue] Interest in sun4m? Rescuing systems in Portland, OR

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jun 9 13:37:29 CDT 2006

Fri, 09 Jun 2006 @ 01:15 -0700, Skeezics Boondoggle said:

> Folks,
>
> Sorry for the length... but I need your input.

If it helps, I'm looking for the following:

	- Sun U2, dual 300MHz CPUs or better
	- Sun 711 external SCSI enclosure
	- HP Kayak XU800 workstation/server, or other decent dual CPU PC
	- small N-bay external drive enclosures
	- Apple, fast G3 or G4 machines

A lot depends on shipping, since you are on the opposite coast from me.

If you ever generate a list, I can send that to some friends.

Or, if you want, I could get a list of what they'd like to pick up.

Just let me know.

Even if I can't take anything, it's good to see you trying to find a
home for this stuff.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]