[rescue] Interest in sun4m? Rescuing systems in Portland, OR

Paxton innfosun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 04:26:28 CDT 2006

Hi chris,

I just started volunteering there myself and brought home a nice 17E10
for an U1 I am working on. It was headed to recycle.

They have quite a collection for their Museum including an Altair.

I am interested in helping you sort and test. I live in Astoria but
get to Free Geeks once or twice a month.

And Chris is not kidding. I saw a Burroughs B26 on the pile headed to scrap.

Paxton

Paxton Hoag
Astoria, OR
USA