[rescue] Blade 100, ...

Arthur Wouk awouk at nilenet.com
Thu Jun 8 12:59:41 CDT 2006

re: the following: it anyone is throwing out either an ultra-2 capable
of having faster than 300mhz cpus (i have the older mother board and
can't go up) or an ultra 30 capable of faster processors, just send me
one. i'll pay the shipping and packing. no tower machines, though.

put rescue in the Subject line, please, for my procmail filters.