[rescue] Sun Blade 100, SGI and Lombard advice needed

Kevin Foote kevin.foote at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:49:01 CDT 2006

Caleb
you have mentioned just about everything i could be interested in :-)
actually my single o200 could use a partner (perhaps 2) HA

just how close are you to 15701 (western pa) mabe i could rent a u-haul ;)
then the wife would really kill me. im hunting for a g130 or 2 for my indy
and maybe a
challenge-s would be nice..

--
:wq!