[rescue] looking for a drive sled

Kevin Foote kevin.foote at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 21:47:26 CDT 2006

Hi all. Im looking to find a drive sled for an old Personal Iris. Just
wondering if anyone has one of these laying around in a dusty corner of
there computer collection. Or perhaps this is beyond finding and I'll have
to build / configure something on my own. If the latter is the case Im open
for suggestions. Also I have to find old irix version 4 or earlier
somewhere.

I havent got the PI in hand yet but it should be a fun project once it
arrives. :-) Alwase wanted one of the oldies for my SGI collection.

--
:wq!
kevin.foote