[rescue] Sun Blade 100: RESEND

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:47:38 CST 2006

I sent this before, but I think I messed something up.  My apologies if
you're reading this a second time:

Hi.  I'm trying install NetBSD/sparc64 3.0 on a Sun Blade 100 I just got
(thanks Gary).  I got it to talk to a serial terminal, but when I try to
boot from the NetBSD CD-ROM (ok boot cdrom), I get the error:

Cannot read disk label.
Cannot open disk label package.

Cannot open boot device.

The first time, I burned the CD using IBM Recordnow!  Thinking that it
might have been causing the problem, I tried again using Nero
disc-at-once mode.

This is my first time trying to install NetBSD on an UltraSPARC, so I am
a little lost.  Thanks.

Peace...  Sridhar