[rescue] Ultra 1 newbie q'ns

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Dec 19 19:13:27 CST 2006

Tue, 19 Dec 2006 @ 15:01 -0600, Lionel Peterson said:

> Drop me a note - I lost my head and got about 30-40 Sun systems I
> can't seem to _give_ away. University surplus sales are also a great
> place to get Sin kit - my local University sells Sun hardware for $5
               ^^^

Hey, he wasn't asking for a PC machine... :)

> or $10/system, depending on the case size (Ultra 60s and E250 are $10,
> Ultra 1, 5, and 10s are $5/each).

Ultra 60s for $10?

That would be nice.

The best price I found for one that was in great usable condition was
$150.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["People should have access to the data which
you have about them.  There should be a process for them to challenge any