[rescue] Recycling Run

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Dec 13 16:18:59 CST 2006

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Geoff Koehler wrote:

> If the I2 goes for scrap

I have a taker on the I2, but I have plenty of spare Solid Impact
boards.  I'm pretty sure I know where three of them are--just lying
around in storage.

As for U2 CPUs, I have all the 300MHz/2MB UltraSPARC-II CPUs anyone
would want.  I also have a roughly two arms' length pile of untested
200-pin Sun DIMMs, which I think are either 64MB or 128MB.

If there's sufficient interest, I'll take an inventory.

BTW, if anyone has a lead on a reasonably-priced device programmer
(for EPROMs, EEPOMs, flash, PICs, and the like), I'm in real need of
one.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and