[rescue] Recycling Run

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 13 16:08:23 CST 2006

Jonathan,

I tried sending you a  private mail, but your mailserver rejected it
(see below).  My message was:

If the I2 goes for scrap - Id like the graphics boards from it.  I
have an I2 R10000 with a bad SI boardset.  Also, Im always looking
for  any paired U2 CPU's.  Ill pay for shipping to Canada, of course.

Thanks, Cheers, Geoff.

<snip>
   Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
   Diagnostic code: smtp;550 <shawidc-mo1.cg.shawcable.net
[24.71.223.10]>: Client host rejected: SMTP Access Denied.  You
appear to be connecting to my mail server from one of your ISP's
residential service accounts.  Please use your ISP
   Remote system: dns;destard.celestrion.net (TCP|10.0.120.96|38104|
66.136.216.201|25)
<snip>