[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 49, Issue 17

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 20:18:23 CST 2006

On 12/9/06, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > Fri, 08 Dec 2006 @ 01:53 -0500, Sridhar Ayengar said:
> >
> >> Anyone who says they aren't stupid is *more* stupid.
> >
> > Nice generalization.
> >
> > Not everyone is stupid.
>
> *Everyone* is stupid.  More than that, *everything* is stupid.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

Something we (myself and my fellow computer engineering students) like
to say when we're in circuits or programming labs is "All programming
mistakes are stupid. All wiring mistakes are stupid."
I would say it holds true at least 80% of the time. /Why/ isn't the
circuit working? It's because you plugged that wire into the wrong
breadboard row. /Why/ is your code segfaulting? It's because you left
out a comma or a quote somewhere.

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn