[rescue] (no subject)

Arthur Wouk awouk at nilenet.com
Tue Sep 6 18:21:41 CDT 2005

i really also am in the third category. i am an old timer (81) spending his
declining years playing with hardware. i started with sparc2's, now also
have going  four sparc10s, two with 150mhz hypersparcs, one with two
sm71's, one with two hypersparc 125mhz's. this spring i was gifted an
ultra-1 with 200mhz cpu, which  is the only machine fast enopugh to
run a graphics browser, it is, however, slow. i would like to get
something which would run solaris 10. even an ultra-2, though i would
love an ultra-60.

no problems on shipping. you quote price, i will send  the money.