[rescue] FREE: Qty 1 Nortel Baystack 350-24T

Peter abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Oct 24 18:25:39 CDT 2005

Phil Brutsche <phil at tux.obix.com> wrote:
[...]
> While continuing to sort through some stuff that fell into my lap, I
> ran across this switch. For those not in the know, this is a managed
> 24-port fast ethernet switch with support for nify things like
> spanning trees and 802.1q tagged VLANs.

These are *nice* bits of kit and I do have about a dozen here in the
UK for a tenner plus shipping, or you can haul the lot away for a ton.
I paid actual money for them so I'm not yet letting them go for free,
I'm afraid.

--
A successful sysadmin must accept no limits on his laziness.
					- Peter da Silva in The Other Place