[rescue] Equipment that needs a new home

Paul H obi at frozenphoenix.net
Mon Oct 24 16:40:40 CDT 2005

I have 4 of the Clariion 20 slot RAID Cabinets that i need to part with.

Model C2800R
They are HVD scsi.

Clariion re-badged as SGI RAID Cab I have 75 9gig drives in cans, 33
empty cans that take 50 pin drives and 10 cans that take SCA drives,
maxed out with ram, Power Supplies(3 each), Battery backup pack each,
dual controllers, and I have spare parts(3 power supplies, 2 processor
boards, fan pack, battery unit) and a hard copy of the SGI service
manual and Software and a PDF of the HP (for their version which is
identical) Service Manual. They all work and have drives configured with
the newest version of the firmware on them ready to boot.

If you have any questions about them feel free to ask.

Picture of one of them(it is at the top of the picture)
http://www.frozenphoenix.net/gallery/albums/basement/IMG_0116.sized.jpg

Make me an offer, but if you are interested in them AT ALL let me know.
I really don't wanna end up scraping them or attempt to put them on ebay.

I'm in Rochester NY, but travel to DC and NYC often enough.

Paul