[rescue] Difference between U5/10?

Bryan Gurney arb_npx42 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 09:33:36 CDT 2005

I acutally have a U10 board with a 440 MHz CPU inside a U5 case.
Unfortunately, it's a board with the 8-bit framebuffer, and the short
height of the U5 case prevents you from using a vertical UPA card for a
24-bit framebuffer, so most likely my U10 board in a U5 case is going to
be some kind of server.