[rescue] OT: response to "small town"

Brian Howe bwhowe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:50:40 CDT 2005

Right, but Jim Jones did his "thing" in a small out of the way town.
Waco is not big like L.A., Chicago, etc. Nuff said about Ted.

What defines a big city? a small one? Depends on your point of view.

Brian

On 10/10/05, Ken Hansen <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
Waco is that small a town (I've never been to TX, but I'd heard of it before I
heard about the branch davidians), and Ted Kuzinski (sp) didn't live in *any*
town (cabin in the woods, IIRC)...