[rescue] OT: response to "small town"

Ken Hansen lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:27:48 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
    From: "Brian Howe"<bwhowe at gmail.com>
    Sent: 10/7/05 5:16:09 PM
    To: "The Rescue List"<rescue at sunhelp.org>
    Subject: Re: [rescue] OT: response to "small town"
      Sure, folks are more open and agreeable in a small town than in the
    big evil city... but then again you don't find the Ted Kazinski (sp?)
    types in the big city either... or those Jonestown/Waco/etc. tyes much
    either.

Jim Jones (of "Jonestown" fame) came from the bay area/SF... I don't think Waco is that small a town (I've never been to TX, but I'd heard of it before I heard about the branch davidians), and Ted Kuzinski (sp) didn't live in *any* town (cabin in the woods, IIRC)...