[rescue] OT: response to "small town"

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Oct 7 16:35:24 CDT 2005

On Oct 7, 2005, at 5:16 PM, Brian Howe wrote:

> Sure, folks are more open and agreeable in a small town than in the
> big evil city... but then again you don't find the Ted Kazinski (sp?)
> types in the big city either... or those Jonestown/Waco/etc. tyes much
> either.

Except that you actually do, you just don't notice them so much because
of all the other loudness going on around them.  Cultists and asocial
folks are everywhere, you just have to look hard enough.

--
Kurt Huhn         "A rebel I came, and I'll die just the same
kurt at k-huhn.com    On the cold winds of night you will find me"