[rescue] Mac 6500/225 - HOW DO YOU OPEN THE STINKIN' CASE?!

Chris velocityengine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:22:23 CDT 2005

If you need to get into the front half (drive replacements) grasp underneath
the front rounded panel and pull the bottom out. It's tough, and it'll pop
hard - you'll think you broke it at first. The whole front plastic comes off
and you can get at the hd bay and cd-rom. If you need to get at the mobo,
there's two small phillips screws on the back that need to be removed first.
then you grab the two tabs and pull straight back. The whole mobo assembly
slides out.
 I believe the website is :
www.6400zone.com <http://www.6400zone.com>
or something similar.