[rescue] Mac 6500/225 - HOW DO YOU OPEN THE STINKIN' CASE?!

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Oct 6 10:17:08 CDT 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 10:11, Wes Will wrote:
> Anybody got a site with pix or can give me some idea of what sort of
> can opener to use to get inside of a 6500/225 PowerPC?

What are you trying to get at?  The case doesn't really pull apart a
whole lot.  If you're trying to get at the CPU board, theres a few
screws and then it slides out the back.  As far as other things, I'd
have to find one to remember how things come apart. :)

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/
The Computer Refuge               ---  http://computer-refuge.org