[rescue] Franklin ACE-1000s available in PA

Mark G. Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Sun Oct 2 12:32:07 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have a pair of Franklin ACE-1000 (Apple-II clones).  One is extremely
clean, and the other is very beat up and dirty.  Both appear complete
and I'd guess that at least the clean one probably works, but I have no
cards, drives, cables, or software for these.

I'd rather not deal with ebay or shipping these, so they are available
to whoever wants to get them.  Ideally I'd like to get some Apple-II/IIe
software out of the deal for an Apple-IIe I'm trying to get running,
but I don't want any money, just do not want to throw these out.

I live in Plymouth Meeting, and work near West Chester, PA.  USA

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)
voice: 215-591-3695