[rescue] Upgrading an E220R to E420R...

Espen Randen rescue at lpl.nu
Tue May 24 10:06:40 CDT 2005

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 10:29:32PM -0400, Earl D. Baugh Jr. wrote:
> Anybody got pictures of inside of a 420R that I can take a gander
> at?  Anybody got one with a motherboard out, so
> I can see what the mounting looks like?  I'd like to know what I'm looking
> for.  (There is one 420R at work that I think
> I might be able to go see...not 100% sure....but figured if folks could
> take a few pictures, a good reference for others/

I took some pictures of the inside of a dead Sun Enterprise 420R at work.
The pictures are located at: http://www.lpl.nu/users/espenra/sun-420r/

I'll try to take some more detailed pictures of the motherboard tomorrow.

--
"YOU, with the C++ compiler and no knowledge of how computers work!
Back away from the keyboard with your hands up, NOW!"