[rescue] Upgrading an E220R to E420R...

Espen Randen rescue at lpl.nu
Sun May 22 12:35:24 CDT 2005

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 10:29:32PM -0400, Earl D. Baugh Jr. wrote:
> Anybody got pictures of inside of a 420R that I can take a gander at?

I got a dead 420R at work. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow.

> Anybody got one with a motherboard out, soI can see what the mounting
> looks like?

Since the reason the 420R is dead is a memory bank, I'll pull out the
motherboard and take pictures of both it and the chassis without the
motherboard in it.

--
"YOU, with the C++ compiler and no knowledge of how computers work!
Back away from the keyboard with your hands up, NOW!"