[rescue] Wifi Bridge?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 18 11:56:59 CDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 11:32:06AM -0400, velociraptor wrote:
> I was under the impression that the WRT54G would only allow
> a single device to connect to it when it was put into bridge mode.

I'm actually using WDS mode right now between the two 54Gs (one v2.0 and
one v2.2, both running the Talisman 1.0.3 firmware).

> Presumably, from what Bill has said Sveasoft has corrected that.

Client-Bridged mode only supports one client right now, but they're
changing that in the next release.  When they do, I'll switch to
using Client-Bridged instead of WDS.

Bill

--
bill bradford