[rescue] WTB: Ultra 60/80

Jonathan Sadler sadler at homesys.org
Mon May 9 15:03:22 CDT 2005

Well, after doing some digging around, it seems that the XVR-100 may
just be the same as the MAC version of the Radeon 7000.  Witness:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040725051613/http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Graphics/GRAPH_XVR_100.html

(Had to use the wayback machine as it seems the information is no longer
available on the public side of the SUN web site...)

I don't have any of the machines that it says are supported (just a
U10), and I'm running NetBSD not Solaris...  I'll see if it works with
OF, but testing with Solaris will require someone else to check it out
-- anyone interested in doing it that (preferably) lives in the Chicago
area?

Jonathan Sadler