[rescue] Prices... Amazing

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon May 2 16:01:38 CDT 2005

Mon, 02 May 2005 @ 19:34 +0100, Rox said:

> On 2 May 2005 at 14:22, Nathan Raymond wrote:
>
> > No, that's not accurate at all to assume they'll put out the same heat
> > based on power draw.
>
> Really? In what form does the energy leave the system, if not as heat?

Good point.

However, I have meastured a pair of PCs with a meter and when drawing
the same current, one of them output a hell of a lot more heat.

No, I don't think the laws of thermodynamics were taking a day off.

But still... how does one explain that?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I wish life was not so short. Languages
take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about." - J.