[rescue] Looking : Sgi/Sun stuff

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Jun 24 22:21:53 CDT 2005

VelocityEngine wrote:
> My DEC 21" monitor has breathed it's last and I need to replace it. I
> have my Sony 20" sitting here, but I need a 13x3-HD15 adapter and nobody
> locally has any. Are there any kind listers who may have one they can
> let go for cheap?

I have a fairly low-mileage Sun 20E20 that I could perhaps let go, since
both my 90D10 and my 21" FD Sun have working 13W3 inputs, but shipping
from New hampshire to Milwaukee would be a bit of a bitch and probably
not worth your while.  There's also the question of non-standardized
13W3 pin assignations -- a Sun monitor might not even help you.

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518