[rescue] Looking : Sgi/Sun stuff

VelocityEngine velocityengine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:50:06 CDT 2005

Well, long time-lurker (and fan of the discussions) posting for the
first time.

My DEC 21" monitor has breathed it's last and I need to replace it. I
have my Sony 20" sitting here, but I need a 13x3-HD15 adapter and nobody
locally has any. Are there any kind listers who may have one they can
let go for cheap?

I'm also looking for any older SGI / Sun boxen that may be collecting
dust in the Milwaukee/Chicago area. I'd really like to get my hands on
an Ultra 2 to play with, and a nice SGI 320 or 540 to add to the
collection. Heck even a nice O2 or Octane would be fun! And of course,
I'm still looking for more NeXT stuff...

Thanks all in advance, everyone.

*promises to contribute more to the list*