[rescue] HP zx6000

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Wed Jun 22 00:20:47 CDT 2005

Joshua Boyd wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 10:05:16PM +0200, Jochen Kunz wrote:
>

>>Besides that: HP build things like the FX10 GFX that contains multiple
>>PA-RISC CPUs as geometry engines. Those toys schould be capable to give
>>quite some OpenGL fun.
>

> Hmm.  I wonder if Quake/Quake2 has been ported to them yet...

The Quake 1 engine was open sourced. Check out http://www.nexuiz.com for
what can be done with it and something called the Darkplaces engine.
Comes ready to run for win32 and linux (x86/x64) and full source. Quake
1 source available from
ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/source/q1source.zip under the GNU License