[rescue] 'I prefer a GUI'

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jun 15 08:29:04 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Jeffrey Nonken
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:48:46 +0100, Mike Meredith wrote:

>>> And now the insults start.
>>>
>> Nope. After all you've spent $100 or so for the drive and tapes.
>
> OK, sorry. DDS panned, followed by ideas how to cheaply buy a DLT
> setup, followed by this remark seemed like a rather scornful criticism
> of my choices.

Talk to this guy  (Rick)  even if he doesn't have something listed at the
moment:

http://stores.ebay.com/PRINTNSERVE-ECHELON-II_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

( http://tinyurl.com/74pp7 )

He's a guy local to me that takes in a lot of corporate refurbs and I got
a DLT 4000 with tapes there pretty cheap.

Mike Hebel
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous