[rescue] *****SPAM***** Re: 'I prefer a GUI'

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jun 15 08:24:26 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... William Enestvedt
> Mike Hebel wrote:
>>
>> <Mystic>
>> I've found that computers tend to be a mix of earth, and fire
>> magic with just a little wind added.</Mystic>
>>
>> Cow-orkers ar a different story entirely...  :-/
>>
>   ...and managers are _all_ wind.

If you're talking about $suits then there's no magic involved there I'm
afraid.  Their corrupted decomposing insides generate enough putrid gas to
let them talk - maybe even motivate somehow.  Though the motivation is
probably the maggots inside...Hey! There's a good idea for an Intel logo describing $suits.  "Maggots
Inside"   ;-)

Mike Hebel
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous