[rescue] Apple to ditch IBM, switch to Intel chips

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Jun 13 15:49:10 CDT 2005

Shirker <shirker at mooli.org.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Peter Corlett wrote:
[...]
>> As is inevitable, I suppose, a cracked version of OSX x86 is now
>> doing the rounds already. I've not seen it
> ...and I haven't so far seen anyone who has. There are an awful lot
> of *requests* for it in the Slashdot thread, but it has seemingly
> failed to show itself...

There's a torrent, which somebody of my aquaintance has downloaded but
not yet tested. I assume at some point it will be confirmed whether
it's OSX or a mirror of /dev/random, although I'm not in a massive
rush as my Powerbook works just fine :)

--
There are three reasons for becoming a writer: the first is that you need the
money; the second that you have something to say that you think the world