[rescue] E4000 Disk board problem

Patrick Giagnocavo xemacs5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:08:31 CDT 2005

What kind of cable do you have going between the IO board and the IN
port of the disk board?

On 6/13/05, Michael Vergallen <mvergall at pandora.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Who can help me with a problem I have when installing the diskcard in my
E4000 it namely doesn't show up when i probe-scsi or probe-scsi-all. I've
tried it terminated on the out
> port of the board in every available slot but it never shows up. I've
started to try and install the os on this system at 8 AM CET & now it's about
8pm and I still havn't got it.