[rescue] E4000 Disk board problem

Michael Vergallen mvergall at pandora.be
Mon Jun 13 12:48:46 CDT 2005

Hi,

Who can help me with a problem I have when installing the diskcard in my E4000 it namely doesn't show up when i probe-scsi or probe-scsi-all. I've tried it terminated on the out
port of the board in every available slot but it never shows up. I've started to try and install the os on this system at 8 AM CET & now it's about 8pm and I still havn't got it.
Please help.

Michael