[rescue] From Macintouch

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Thu Jun 9 09:36:05 CDT 2005

>They are probably the only OS X running Intel boxes that won't have
>DRM... they probably would also give away a lot of insight on how to
>hack the new boxes the moment they came out.
>
><Apple>Pweeze don't hang on to these... crap!...errr..give em back
>"They are not a product."</Apple>

And if anyone who gets one has half a brain, they'll start the
reverse-engineering process as soon as the Cupertino Thought Police are out
of sight.  The info would be at the very least of interest to others,
possibly in a fashion best described as "pecuniary."

Legal?  Who said anything about the law?  We're talking hypothetical
information here.

--
wes will