[rescue] E4000 installation

Michael Vergallen mvergall at pandora.be
Tue Jun 7 21:04:04 CDT 2005

 I'm using a serial console it gets me to the ok prompt now since I switched to a serial console but afterwards I'm stuck ... also I think the cdrom drive is dead because it doesn't appear as a device in showdevs.
And the system dousn't have narrow scsi to test with an external drive...so I'm stuck.

Michael