[rescue] E4000 installation

Michael Vergallen mvergall at pandora.be
Tue Jun 7 20:11:24 CDT 2005

I'm asking this because the maintenance led is blinking on both the cpu boards whereever I put them...what is the possible cause of that. Also the memory on the cpu boards are sitting wierd e.i. only half the banks are filled on each board. e.i. I have 2 Giga of memory
but only 1/2 the memory sockets on board one is filled and the same on board two also what is the sequence they should be installed ?

Michael