[rescue] Apple to ditch IBM, switch to Intel chips

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Jun 7 10:49:42 CDT 2005

On 6/7/05 10:14 AM, "Bill Bradford"  wrote:

> I'll probably be hated for this, but here's my take on it after sleeping on
> it for a couple of days.

Bill,

You make good points, and you're more of where I was yesterday. I'm sure
that moving forward I'll swing back that way.

Like you, and many of my admin friends, I went to OSX because it "just
works" and I can get my work and play done without the computer being in the
way. If Apple can still deliver that experience, that's about all I can ask.

But today I'm being grumpy about it :-)

Steve