[rescue] From Macintouch

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jun 6 23:10:34 CDT 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> The only way I can see is if they use the Orwellian nightmare of
> Palladium or something like it.

That would be why they're using the Pentium 4 D chip.  They'll lock OS X
to a DRM key and only provide it in the ROM of Macintosh PCs.

> At that point, computing has just taken its most sinister turn in
> history.

Indeed.  Black Monday, 2005.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "It's alright for someone to sleep past noon every
Elgin, TX         (   once in a while.  That's what it means to be a