[rescue] My new UltraSparc 5's, also my first Sun stations

Jeffrey Nonken jjn_rescue at nonken.net
Thu Jun 2 11:25:32 CDT 2005

At 11:01 AM 6/2/2005, you wrote:
> > http://www.wasabisystems.com/gpl/linux.htm
> >
> > A long read, but informative.
>
>Well, it claims to be technical but is mostly religious. There are
>several good technical points but it lacks neutrality in a big way.
>
>Do read it, but think what the authors are biased towards.

Of course it's not neutral. It's pro-BSD in general, pro-netBSD in
particular. They found a solution that fits their needs and they're
explaining why they like it so well. At least, that's what I got out of
that article.

Certainly don't read it if you're looking for an unbiased report.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to imply it was neutral. It
didn't occur to me that neutrality was a requirement for validity.