[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

sirloxelroy at softhome.net sirloxelroy at softhome.net
Tue Jul 19 16:12:40 CDT 2005

At least you are on the main floor.  I am in the basement and share my
office with all of our closed case files, although it is nice and cool down
here and I have a door, you get tired of looking at filling cabinets.  If
only I could get a nice desk instead of something that was part of a
Wal-Mart Special.  As far as Keyboard Trays, I don't like them either, I am
6'4" and most just dig into my legs.  :-)