[rescue] E250 rack-mount

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jul 14 17:39:32 CDT 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Even in the back room "behind" the customer colo?  Thats the only
> place I remember any relay racks, unless you count the ones with flat
> shelves on them near where the iOpener stuff used to be.  That was
> ~2.5 years ago though.

Ah, the low-rent housing. :)

We had to finally move from one of those to a half-rack after some
knucklehead kept powering our Suns down.  There's nothing like watching
an SS10 fsck a couple 30-something GB filesystems while mail bounces.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "Beatniks and politics, nothing is new.
Elgin, TX        (   A yardstick for lunatics: one point of view."