[rescue] Looking for old Panasonic Toughbook...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jul 13 13:16:41 CDT 2005

Does anybody have a complete older Toughbook they'd want to get rid of
cheap?  Even if it's not complete I just need it to have CD, Hard drive,
and power supply.  RAM I can buy if necessary.

What I'm looking to do here is get my autistic daughter set up with a
laptop she won't kill easily.  Something like one of the old CF-25
Toughbooks would be perfect as all she needs is 800x600 and Windows 98SE.
1024x768 would be a plus but not necessary.

Anybody got a deal?

Mike
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous