[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sun Jul 10 07:42:38 CDT 2005

Andy Wallis <rawallis at panix.com> wrote:
[...]
> I'm now looking around for a heavy-duty table that I could put about
> 200 pounds on without worrying if it will crash to the ground or
> warping in a few years.

My desk is cheap crap made of laminated chipboard bought from MFI who
were not known for quality at the time. It can easily cope with over
200 pounds because I can sit on it and it doesn't complain.

It's 14 years old and doesn't seem to be ready to fall apart quite
yet. It's looking a bit battered from moving house too often, but then
again, so do I :)

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key

Please contribute to the beer fund and a tidier house:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpndc