[rescue] Details on "Free Ultra 20" program

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Fri Jul 1 12:09:24 CDT 2005

and who says sun is worried about a decline in sparc sales?

the evidence can be interpreted that sun's focus is on the amd/x86
market and not on the sparc market.

> On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 11:44:03AM -0400, Charles Monett wrote:
>

>>Wake me up when it's not a low quality PC clone (got rid of all but
>>one), as there's no current danger this x86-64 refresh of a U5 does to
>>the current SPARC line.
>

> What makes you certain that the various Opterons aren't endangering the
> SPARC line?  I fail see to how increasing Opteron sales can do anything
> but endanger the SPARC line.

This message originates from Jewelry Television (TM) . The message and any
file transmitted with it is intended to be privileged and confidential. It is
intended only for the addressee named above. Any disclosure, distribution,
copying or use of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient,
regardless of address or routing, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete
the original message. Personal messages express views solely of the sender and
are not attributable to Jewelry Television (TM).