[rescue] Ultra 2 and Creator Card

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Thu Dec 15 12:30:03 CST 2005

I've got two Ultra 2's here that I'm trying to get a UPA Creator card
working in.  They have the latest OBP, and the card WAS working recently.
Putting in a SBUS TGX card produces video just fine.   But I get nothing
with the Creator card.  Is there some magic that I'm missing, to get this
card to fire up (I've tried it with and without the SBUS card, no dice)
I can't find any documentation that mentions anything special that I have
to do to get this card configured....but figured since all the U2's I've
worked on before have either already had the card installed, or simply didn't
have one, that I might have missed some special instructions.

Thanks.

Earl