[rescue] E250 rack-mount

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sat Aug 6 23:59:31 CDT 2005

Eric Webb wrote:
> Is there anything particularly special about the E250's rails, or can I get a
> set of rails from Dell or Compaq or somewhere else and use those?  I'm just a
> poor hobbyist here, so I'm looking for dirt cheap :)

This reminds me ....  anyone have any pointers to sources of
inexpensive, but solid, shelves for a full-cabinet rack?  They don't
have to be fancy, just functional.  I probably need three shelves, maybe
four.

(Yeah, I'm considering the option of plywood laid in generic L-rails, too.)

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518