[rescue] Purge List Updated (Plus lots of official spare parts that I'll sell)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Aug 3 20:40:55 CDT 2005

Thanks to Patrick G. and Eric R. for being the first to claim a lot
of stuff... and Eric R. for being the recipient of the heaviest load
of stuff I have yet shipped.

http://www.cloud9.net/~ajwdsp/mydatacenter/Computer_Assets050803.htm

shows what is left.

My company did service for a datacenter where their people bought
spare parts.  My boss and I were closing the account and they didn't
want the parts and my boss was like whatever you can't fit in your
car you can chuck out... so I have lots of official HP Netserver and
Dell Poweredge parts now cataloged and added.

Andrew

"I BET WITH SOME LIQUID COOLING YOU COULD GET TO 500MHZ! OMGWTFBBQ!"
-- Bill Bradford joking about what to do with Cyclequads