[rescue] When is 100 less than 10?

Dieter Montanez dietermontanez at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 26 21:21:13 CDT 2005

I had once exactl the same problem, but with a SUN system.
All X stuff was very slow the rest was OK. The problem
turned to be the autonegotiation. Using "ndd" on the
solaris box I disabled "autoneg" and tried different
speed/duplex combinations and 100HD did perform the best.
The original switch was a cheap one, later I bought a
CISCO 2590 and everything was peachy (using autoneg).
Is there something like "ndd" for the IRIX ?

regards

Dieter